- Advertise your business, blog or brand by proudly displaying your html linked image on the sidebar of "life as we know it...".
- To commence advertising, simply select the ad package that suits, indicate the number of months you'd like your ad to run, upload your image, and make your payment.
- Prices listed are $US, and payments can be made via Visa, Mastercard, AMEX and Paypal.
- It doesn't matter if you have a large business, or you're a SAHM making your mark...enquiries are encouraged.
- Please note: advertisements will be approved prior to placement. This is a family friendly blog. Items that are offensive will not be accepted.
- Further enhance your advertising experience on "life as we know it..." by sponsoring an exclusive post. Sponsored posts are clearly described as such and any content not written by me will be disclosed.
- "life as we know it..." also accepts ads through the Nuffnang network.
- I accept products and services for review that I know will be of interest to my readers, and I will only promote ones that I have tried and tested myself.
- If you would like me to review your product or service, please be prepared to provide a non-returnable, complete item so that I can paint an accurate picture for my readers.
- All reviews will be written in my own words. Any content provided by the supplier will be disclosed.
- You will receive a fair and honest review. If I find that a product doesn't meet the expectations or performance claimed, I will give you the opportunity to respond before I publish the review.
- Giveaways to readers are always appreciated and encouraged.
- Guest bloggers are welcome at "life as we know it...".
- Articles should be original, written in your own voice and not previously posted elsewhere.
- Topics are purely up to the guest blogger, however they must fit into the look and feel of "life as we know it...".
If you are interested in any of the options listed above, or wish to obtain a copy of my Media Kit, please contact Lisa at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: This is a family friendly blog. Items that are offensive will not be accepted.