- Starting with a cake...have you ever considered writing all over fondant with edible inks or gels? Check out this stunning wedding cake by My Sweet and Saucy
- Why should you kids have all the fun? A set of House Industries Typographic wooden blocks available from Lark, would make a great addition to your decor.
- These Library Letters from Anthropologie would look fab by themselves, or on mass to spell out a word that inspires.
- Have you ever wanted to create your own subway art or printables? Check out this How to fake a chalkboard effect in Photoshop tutorial by blogger Foolish Fire
- Add a little letter love to your master bedroom with these Love pillowcases available from Red
- I love the look of this desk! By combining a saw horse, old desk, and oversized industrial lettering (seen on Houzz), the owner has created a one of a kind statement workspace.
- This Hello doormat in black (available from Lark) would add a little whimsy to your front door. Very welcoming indeed!
- If you want to know how others create stunning typography, this book Typography Sketchbooks by Steven Heller and Lita Talarico is an absolute must have! Wouldn't it make a great coffee table book?
- One of the designers featured in Typography Sketchbooks, is Katie Daisy, owner of etsy store The Wheatfield where you can purchase some of her beautiful work.
In honour of Australia Day, next week's theme: AUSTRALIANA
For information on how to play, please read here. Grab a button!
get the InLinkz code