Here's a few feathered images inspiring me at the moment...
- Dwell vintage blossom bird cushion cover, available from etsy seller Kathleen Ann Home. Every home needs a little yellow...yes?
- Hand-painted cake by SugaBlossom Cakes...this baker creates the most gorgeous sweet creations, it would be a shame to cut into it.
- Handmade vintage bird decoration by Aesthetic Outburst, as seen on Houzz. I love how these vintage birds have been displayed...it's definitely a talking point.
- Ceramic Cockatoo lamp from Hard to Find...I've been resisting buying this lamp for the longest time. It's so kitsch, I may have to add it to our new living room.
- How to make crepe-paper Spring birds by Martha Stewart...these pretty birds would look gorgeous covering a Christmas tree, or decorating your Easter table. Create them in black for Halloween!
- Custom return address stamp with love birds, by etsy seller Stamp Couture...it almost makes me want to send a letter or two!
- The sweetest little replica Kay Bojesen wooden songbirds, available from The Block Shop.
- Swallow triple necklace in turquoise by Tatty Devine...a fun, statement necklace
- Cranesbill Castle Wallpaper from Anthropologie...this print is just stunning, and especially loving the black and white on yellow.
Do birds feature in your home decor? I do...in every room of our house.
Link up your mood board below. Submissions are open until Sunday, 13 October 2013 at 11.55pm.
Next week's theme: TROPICAL!
For information on how to play, please read here. Grab a button!