The King's castle is under attack from the Dragon knights, and he needs your help to save his people! Fight to save the King's gold and protect the kingdom! Then travel to Dragon Mountain to battle the fire-breathing monster and pry the King's gold from his clutches. Knock the Dragon soldier off the steps of the tower to rescue the fair princess from the dungeons!Seth was recently sent the LEGO Castle - The Gatehouse Raid set to test drive. He's absolutely crazy about Clash of Clans on his iPod at the moment, as well as anything related to knights and castles, so this is the perfect set for him. "It's like Clash of Clans in real life!" he tells me.
Repel the Dragon Knight's Gatehouse Raid with an armoured horse, catapults, tower, opening gate, weapons and 4 minifigures.
As with all LEGO sets, you begin the assembly with the characters...who set the mood and tone for the collection. I love the detail on these figures...especially the red hair and beards. lol. The King's knights wear distinctive blue and silver, with the head of a lion as their insignia.
Seth isn't the only kid that will get to enjoy this set, because I have three sets valued at $40 each to giveaway!!
To enter*, simply leave a comment below letting me know why your child would love to play with this set!
It couldn't be any easier. Good luck!
Disclaimer: We were provided with a LEGO Castle "The Gatehouse Raid" set for consideration. No money was requested, nor accepted, for this post. All opinions expressed are those of Lisa Warren of the Life as we know it blog.
*Terms and Conditions:
- Entries must be made via Intense Debate commenting system to qualify.
- Entries close midnight, Sunday, 3 November 2013.
- One entry per household.
- Open to Australian residents only.
- This is a game of skill. The judge's decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Three winners will be chosen. The winners will be contacted by email, then advertised on the Winner's Circle page here at Life as we know it.
- Life as we know it...will take no responsibility for any delay, loss or damage to prizes sent to winners.