- Hexagon cakes are nothing new...except when they're stacked on end like this sweet creation by Three Little Blackbirds Cakes!
- Etsy seller Core Jewellery currently has this gorgeous water-coloured hexagon cushion cover available in store...loving the overlapping hexagon patterned print.
- Lisa Storms created this simple DIY Hexagon paper flowers for Fiskars by using a hexagon paper punch and folding technique.
- Even little birdies need a stylish home. Designer, Andreu Carulla created this gorgeous Neighbirds modular bird house. Clip a few together to create multiple nesting homes.
- Hexagon shelving can be a functional design feature in your home, and easy to create too...especially by following this DIY honeycomb shelves as seen on A Beautiful Mess.
- Take the hexagonal look to a whole new level by creating a stunning honeycomb bedroom feature wall such as this one revealed on the Vintage Revival blog
- Add statement lighting with the Globe Rough Diamond pendant light by designer Jonathon Ben-Tovim, for a luxe-industrial look.
- Create your own hexagonal pinata by following this tutorial by Amy Robison...quick, easy, and fun!
- West Elm's hive vases are just gorgeous. I happen own the tall wide yellow hive vase featured in the image above, but I'm thinking I need to add either the teal or white as well.
Link up your mood board below. Submissions are open until Sunday, 6 October 2013 at 11.55pm.
Next week's theme: TAKING FLIGHT!
For information on how to play, please read here. Grab a button!