I don't know about you, but as a child of the 80's, I was obsessed with fluro colours...I'd wear two different coloured socks so I could have a touch of hot pink and yellow! lol. The fluro (sorry, neon) of today is much more sophisticated, yet it still retains it's playfulness. Here's just a sampling of neon that is inspiring me at the moment...
- Add a little pop of colour to your neutral walls with a Neon Singing Magpie print from Hard to Find...btw...I have birds featured in every room of my house, and might need to find room for this beauty
- This gorgeous neon cake created by Sugablossom Cakes would be the ulitmate centerpiece at a retro party, don't you think?
- ...and carry on the neon party theme with a colourful table setting and back drop, like this Neon wedding decor as seen on Brooklyn Bride
- Use a tea cup as a pot in your own hot pink macrame planter as seen on In Spaces Between...mental note...must learn macrame
- This Neon print by etsy seller Seventy Tree, just screams fun and would look fab in a tween's bedroom
- Spray a monogram letter in your favourite neon colour, like this one available from esty seller, Nash Pop
- Dress up your neutral outfit with this bold Mexican envelope clutch by Sabo Skirt
- I love the idea of showcasing vintage prints in upcycled frames like these ones created by Nash Pop
- Not bold enough to go full neon? Perhaps just a touch of hot pink would do...like this Banjo clock from Hunting for George.
Link up your mood board below. Submissions are open until Sunday, 22 September 2013 at 11.55pm.
Next week's theme: METALLIC
For information on how to play, please read here.
Grab a button...
get the InLinkz code