Welcome to another installment of Mood Board Monday! We kicked off the series last week, with all things floral. A big thank you to all of the bloggers who played along. Your mood boards were really inspiring, and it's fab to see how differently everyone interprets the same theme.
This week's theme: Geometric.Finally, we have some funky uses for all of the geometry we learned in school! Here's a few geometric products and DIY projects that are inspiring me right now...
- Loving the graphic nature of this Modern geometric wedding cake by My Sweet and Saucy. The teal, black, white, and gold colour combination is gorgeous...as is the diamond pattern.
- This would be a great maths lesson...learn how to create dimensional shapes, and turn them into a pretty garland with this DIY I [heart] mathematics - platonic solids garland by Minie Co
- Imagine a feature wall covered in this Tress wallpaper designed by Sian Elin...it would definitely add major impact to your home.
- This Geometric air plant cube planter by Sea and Asters combines three of my loves...geometrics, teal, and the dipped effect.
- Origami pendant lights are hot right now, and this DIY origami pendant light as seen on the Work and Process blog shows you how to achieve the look for a fraction of the price!
- Doesn't this Geometric ceremony backdrop and geometric cubes set by etsy seller Sarah Park Designs make for a gorgeous party! Now, imagine that backdrop behind your bed. Talk about a statement piece.
- This Middle of Nowhere Aztec print is just lovely, and comes in two different colour ways. I love the simplicity of all of the triangles and squares...now to figure out how to turn it into a quilt!
Next week's theme: BLACK AND WHITE