So, what is a mood board? A mood board is a visual representation of all the things that you love, dream about owning, or perhaps just inspire you. It can represent a mood, an atmosphere or a feeling...and in the case of Mood Board Monday...a theme.
How does Mood Board Monday work? Each Monday, I will launch the new theme on the Life as we know it blog. Mood Board Monday is only limited by your imagination, and the themes can be interpreted across many blogging genres. You're encouraged to create your own inspirational mood boards based on the current theme for your own blog; then add your blog post's link to the bottom of the relevant post here. I will also share the following week's theme so that you can prepare your posts ahead of time and schedule them. Let's get inspired!
This week's theme: FLORAL
For my first mood board...I've been inspired by pretty florals for the home; talented etsy sellers and bloggers (who've created floral DIY projects); as well as one amazing tattoo artist who's watercolour work is just incredible! Enjoy!!
- Gorgeous Floral ombre wedding cake created by Mon Delice
- Create a fun party centerpiece with these DIY paper flower cone bouquets by Oh Happy Day
- Who doesn't love bunting? DIY Tissue paper flower garland
- Custom daisy floral headband available from etsy seller Kawaii Tea Party
- DIY giant paper flowers tutorial by Ruche
- Amazing Peter Aurisch watercolour tattoo ... love the black sketch work over the top of the watercolour rose
- Learn how to put together your own floral centerpiece with Waiting on Martha
- The Plum & Bow Overdyed Floral Quilt will brighten any bedroom! Available from Urban Outfitters
The fine print...if you want to play along:
- Your mood board must consist of at least 5 images.
- You must link/credit your images to the original sources...not just to pinterest.
- Your blog post title should read Mood Board Monday | (theme)
- Comment love to other blogs linked to Mood Board Monday is greatly appreciated.
- Blog link will be open from 6am Monday, and close 11.55pm Sunday each week.
- Please link your actual post url, not your blog url.
- I reserve the right to delete any links that aren't relevant to the theme.
- You may copy the blog link code below and add it to your own blog post as well.
- If you're experiencing any issues linking up, please contact me.
- Most importantly...have fun!
get the InLinkz code