Brought to you by Target Australia
Mark your calendars people!
Target has announced Australia's Biggest Toy Sale will begin on Wednesday, 26 June 2013 across all stores in Australia and online.
Did you know?
There'll be more than 600 new toys added to the everyday Target toy range!
300 of the toys available are exclusive to Target!
Target are offering the best price with their price match guarantee. Numerous toys will be marked at 60% off and over 60 of the new toys are half price!
I don't know what happens in your home, but when the Target Toy Sale catalogue lands in our letter box, the kids snatch it out from under me, and start circling the toys they want and love. For Eme, this means at least one item on every page! lol. To make the job easier for you...I've highlight some of the top toys which are exclusive to Target!
Starting outdoors...if I was a kid, that cubbyhouse would be number 1 on my list for Santa this year.
|1. TMNT buggy Quad 12Volts | 2. Retro licensed skateboard: Barbie, Star Wars, Monster High, TMNT | 3. Ridgeview wooden clubhouse | 4. Water slide with pool and cannon|
|1. Lalaloopsy with Sister Packs | 2. Monster High 13 Wishes Dolls | 3. Barbie sisters Stable and Horse | 4. Lalaloopsy Mermaid Dolls | 5. Kids Space Unisex Kitchen|
Boys will fall in love the new Monsters University characters, as well as old favourites such as Cars, and Toy Story. Perhaps they'll go retro with Star Wars and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles? There's something for every boy of every age.
To celebrate Australia's biggest toy sale, Target have given me a $50 gift card to share with one of my readers!
To enter, simply head on over to the Target toy catalogue, and leave a comment below, letting me know...
1. Which toys would you pick up for you children? and
2. Are you a gift Stasher or a gift Dasher?
- Stasher noun [STAH-sha] A person with an uncanny squirreling ability to find and keep gifts for a later date, particularly in relation to toys.
- Dasher noun [DAH-sha] A person with a spontaneous streak who buy gifts for others with the intent on giving them right away.
btw - I'm a bit of both! I layby big items during the year, and pick up smaller items closer to the date.
*Terms and Conditions
- Entries must be made via Intense Debate commenting system to qualify.
- Entries close midnight, Thursday, 27 June 2013.
- One entry per household.
- Open to Australian residents only.
- Total prize pool valued at $50.00.
- This is a game of skill. The judge's decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Twelve winners will be chosen. The winners will be contacted by email, then advertised on this post on Friday, 28 June 2013
- Life as we know it...will take no responsibility for any delay, loss or damage to prizes sent to winners.