Splinter taught them to be ninja teens (He's a radical rat!)
Leonardo leads, Donatello does machines (That's a fact, Jack!)
Raphael is cool but crude (Gimme a break!)
Michaelangelo is a party dude (Party!)
Now they've been immortalised in LEGO form as well! Seth was recently sent the new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles "Turtle Lair Attack" LEGO set to test drive...could his smile be any bigger? Let the construction begin...
TURTLE LAIR ATTACK rrp $79.99Seth has his own method of constructing LEGO packs. He likes to rip open the first bag (love that LEGO break it down into steps, and you don't open all the pieces at once!), read through the entire instruction booklet, then set to work...then repeat with the rest of the bags.
Train with Master Splinter in the multi-story Turtle Lair with a skate ramp, lab, training dojo, TV corner, catapult, and pizza oven! Includes 5 mini figures: Leonardo, Raphael, Master Splinter, Dark Ninja and a Foot Soldier.
SHREDDER'S DRAGON BIKE | rrp $39.99To enter, simply leave a comment below telling me...
Kick up the turtle-powered action to take on Shredder! When Shredder speeds by on his Dragon Bike withdual flame exhausts and real rubber tires, Donatello spots a map to the Turtles' lair in his claws! Crank up Donatello's motorized skateboard to stop him before he finds the secret lair. Battle the Foot Soldier with Donatello's bo staff and chase the metal-faced menace through the city streets to get that map back!
What other television show from your childhood
would you like to see in LEGO form?
In the meantime, head into your local LEGO stockist and check out the new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles sets. Your kids (or the big kid in you) will love them!
Disclaimer: We were provided with complimentary product for review purposes. No payment was offered nor accepted for this post. All opinions expressed are purely mine.
*Terms and Conditions
- Entries must be made via Intense Debate commenting system to qualify.
- Entries close midnight, Monday, 13 May 2013.
- One entry per household.
- Open to Australian residents only.
- Total prize pool valued at $80.00 (2 prizes at $40.00 each).
- This is a game of skill. The judge's decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Two winners will be chosen. The winners will be contacted by email, then advertised on this post and facebook.
- Life as we know it...will take no responsibility for any delay, loss or damage to prizes sent to winners.