This year, it's all about ENERGY!
For the last 12 months, I have been plodding along...just existing. Not particularly giving anything my all. This year, I aim to change that. I will do more than merely be alive.
For me, "energy" means...
- waking up feeling enthusiastic for the day
- approaching every task with the commitment to do my very best
- spending time playing with the kids, not just observing from the sidelines
- dedicating time to my health and well-being
- investing time in my relationship with my husband
- making my home a beautiful and serene place to live
- turning off the pc more often, and being present in everyday life
- growing confidence in myself
- falling asleep each night knowing that I've given my all!
Have you chosen a word for 2013? Share in the comments below...