It's that time of year, when the questions start pouring in (particularly from my hubby)...what do you want for Christmas? After some considerable thought, I've decided I don't really NEED for anything, however here's a few pretties that I've been coveting...cute timber storage trays for my craft room.
2. A pretty yellow vase would look lovely in our living room.
3. A mason jar drink dispenser would be perfect for hosting parties.
4. Portable storage for my craft room...in my favourite shade of teal.
5. A tripod and mount for my iphone...great for setting up photos for blogging.
6. You can't go wrong with a statement piece of costume jewellery.
7. The family calendar...a must each and every year for the family command centre!
8. A lemon-yellow crochet cushion for our new lounge.
9. ...and this blue jay cushion...doesn't it look lovely with the crochet cushion! Nanna chic.
10. A new teal purse...colourful and functional...perfect for replacing my purse which is falling apart.
Each of the items above are reasonably priced between $10-$80, and available within Australia. I don't expect to receive any or all of these goodies, however I hope it helps hubby make a decision. :-)
What are wishing for this Christmas? ...and don't say world peace.