Winner: Melissa Mitchell
Teaching our children to brush their teeth has been an absolute chore. There have been tears and tantrums...and the kids weren't behaving either! lol. We have repeated the same conversation many a time...
Mumma : "Did you brush your teeth?"
Child : "YES!!"
Mumma : "Show me!"
[child opens wide and reveals noticeably yellow teeth with food stuck in between]
Mumma : "Get back in that bathroom and do them again."
Enter, the Philips Sonicare for Kids. This colouful electric toothbrush has revolutionised teeth cleaning in the Warren household! Brushing their teeth is now fun, and the arguments are all but non-existent.
- It has a built in 2 minute KidTimer, so they know exactly how long they need to brush their teeth.
- The KidPacer makes a musical sound every 30 seconds, letting them know to move onto the next quadrant in their mouth. When all four quarters are done, it makes a happy sound to let them know they're finished and turns itself off. By quadrants I mean the top left, top right, bottom left, and bottom right of their mouths.
- There are three different covers included with the toothbrush, so they can personalise the look of their toothbrush, and can change the cover whenever they feel like it.
- It doesn't hurt like some electric toothbrushes they've tried previously.
- They feel independent, in control and confident that they're brushing their teeth properly.
- It makes brushing your teeth fun, so reduces the amount of tooth brushing angst for parents. I know that my kids are brushing their teeth effectively, and they WANT to brush their teeth. It's no longer a chore for them.
- It comes with two different age-appropriate brush heads (4+ and 7+), that are gentle on your little one's teeth.
- It's easy to use, and easy to hold. The handle is ergonomic, and is a great size for little hands, as well as parents who still need to assist their child.
- It's rechargeable, so no batteries required.
- You can buy additional heads, so if you have more than one child, they can use the same base... however in this house, the kids have one each so there's no arguments.
My kids love their Philips Sonicare for Kids toothbrush, and I know your's will too! In fact, I have one to giveaway* to one lucky reader!! To enter, simply leave a comment below answering this question...
Why does your child need a
Philips Sonicare for Kids toothbrush?
Disclaimer: We were provided with complimentary product for review purposes. No payment was offered nor accepted for this post. All opinions expressed are purely mine.
*Terms and Conditions
- Entries must be made via Intense Debate commenting system to qualify.
- Entries close midnight, Sunday, 11 November 2012.
- One entry per household.
- Open to Australian residents only.
- Total prize pool valued at $99.95.
- This is a game of skill. The judge's decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- One winner will be chosen. The winner will be contacted by email, then advertised on this post and facebook.
- Life as we know it...will take no responsibility for any delay, loss or damage to prizes sent to winners.