Winner: Leanne Love
It's that time of year...the search for the perfect present. Every Christmas I scour the stores for festive items for the kids...something that screams Christmas, but is practical as well! I was recently invited to The Body Shop to preview their new festive treats, and let me tell you, they have got it sewn up this year. Tina and I arrived a little early for the event, and took advantage by wandering around the store and checking out all of the goodies on display...
This year, The Body Shop's range is about evoking memories and nostalgia that takes you back to a special place. A scent or smell that takes you back to a special time and the festive spirit.Love that. Even the product names make you think of Christmas...Cranberry Joy, Vanilla Bliss, and Ginger Sparkle...they smell as delicious as they sound.
For an extra bit of eye candy...I've put together a little Body Shop Christmas tree for you, showcasing some of my favourite finds from the night. Click on the image for more product information.
But wait...I think I promised a giveaway...
- Cranberry Joy Body Polish | $20.95
- Ginger Sparkle Body Polish | $20.95
- Vanilla Bliss Body Polish | $20.95
- Cranberry Joy Body Butter | $27.95
- Ginger Sparkle Body Butter | $27.95
- Vanilla Bliss Body Butter | $27.95
- The Sparkler | $39.95
- Eye Palette | $39.95
To enter*, simply leave a comment on this post, answering this question...
What scent reminds you most of the festive season?
***GIVEAWAY CLOSED***Good luck!
Disclaimer: I was provided with complimentary product for consideration. No payment was offered nor accepted for this post. All opinions expressed are purely my own.
*Terms and Conditions
- Entries must be made via Intense Debate commenting system to qualify.
- Entries close midnight, Sunday, 16 December 2012.
- One entry per household.
- Open to Australian residents only.
- Total prize pool valued at $220.00.
- This is a game of skill. The judge's decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- One winner will be chosen. The winner will be contacted by email, then advertised on this post and facebook.
- Life as we know it...will take no responsibility for any delay, loss or damage to prizes sent to winners.