Lisa's sweet potato salad
Serves 6 | 196 calories per serve
You will need:
- 2 cups chopped sweet potato
- 200g low fat Tasmanian fetta, crumbled
- 1/2 spanish onion, sliced
- 200g baby spinach
- 1/3 cup toasted pinenuts
- Roast the sweet potato until tender and the pieces are nicely caramelised. Set aside to cool. You could do this step the night before, or use leftovers from your roast dinner.
- Once sweet potato is cooled, place all ingredients into your salad bowl and gently toss.
- Eat! It's that simple, and no dressing required. Delicious.
This salad is great served with grilled chicken breast mixed through it (100g raw chicken breast, skin removed, is 114 calories).