This week's category: Ten weird facts about you
- Whenever I have rice, or mashed potato, or custard for that matter, I have to have it on the side. I don't like it all mixed together!
- My "getting ready" routine is always the same...brush hair, brush teeth, put on wedding rings, blow dry hair and style, perfume, accessorise, then makeup last.
- Despite my size, when I'm at the pool, I refuse to cover up my dimply thighs with board shorts. Its a one piece swimsuit for me and if you're offended by my thighs, then its your problem.
- I'm a really lazy driver and will use the cruise control at every given opportunity.
- I am obsessed with my iPhone...way more than I thought I would ever be! I used to hassle Andrew for how often he was on his phone, and now I completely understand why. I take it all back!
- Growing up, my mum would come and sit in my room while I cleaned it...otherwise it didn't happen. Even now, I prefer someone's company for motivation.
- I hate indoor plants. IMHO, plants belong outside as God intended.
- I like to sleep with my arm under Andrew's pillow...poor guy. If he's away, I like to sleep on his pillow and lay across the bed with my feet dangling off.
- Sometimes I swear a bit too much, especially when stressed...but let's face it, the f-bomb is a great adjective sometimes.
- I can cry at the drop of a hat. Last night I cried all through the Biggest Loser and then Supernatural. I've been known to cry watching Telstra adds or listening to Taylor Swift. lol.