Design Team requirements
- Devote six months of your scrappy time to Storyboard.
- Create four layouts and one “how-to” blog post per month using the contents of the current Storyboard Kit
- Promote Storyboard wherever possible, including posting sneaks, kit reveals, competitions etc to your blog
- Meet set deadlines each month.
Each month, you will receive:
- The main kit plus an add-on kit every three months
- A generous discount for other items sold at Storyboard
- Promotion of your work through the Storyboard website, facebook page and blog
- Applications are welcomed from all corners of the globe.
- Previous design team experience is not required.
- If successful, Storyboard Kits must be the only kit club you design for (design team positions on online stores, manufacturers and challenge sites are ok).
Drop me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject header "DESIGNER", listing:
- Your name
- Your address
- Your blog link (a must)
- Attach three (3) of your favourite layouts that best represent your style, using a mix of manufacturers products
The successful applicant(s) will be notified soon after and will receive their first kit asap so you have plenty of time to play!
Good luck! Lis.