I bought this makeup bag a few years ago from Target. I just love the soft colours, satin pleating and colourful bling on the top! Its so me...and despite how small it looks, it holds a multitude! When I travel, I take away a lot more than what's pictured below...
- two hairbrushes...one wood, and the other just like my dad's hairbrush. When I was little, I used to love brushing my hair with my dad's hairbrush and once I moved out of home, I looked high and low for one just like it! Its the perfect brush to get a nice smooth finish.
- Vaseline intensive care for dry skin.
- brown/black eyeliner and mascara. I've been a Great Lash wearer for years. Other mascaras just make my eyes itchy!
- perfume...Elizabeth Arden's Beauty is a current fav.
- foundation and eyeshadows...only worn for special occasions.
- my meds...luvox...they've been a part of my daily routine for nearly 2 years.
- seven lipsticks...yes seven. I always like to coordinate my lipstick with my outfit and you just can't wear a nice bright pink in winter. lol. I have loads more in a lipstick caddy on the vanity.
Thirty days of meme - full list